Richard Bishop DipFA MLIBF CeLTCI CeMAP CeRER
Richard Bishop Financial Adviser Career Highlights
Richard is the Director of Premier Practice and recognised as a leading financial adviser in the industry. He’s a regular columnist for many of the leading financial publications including the Financial Times. He has lectured in financial planning at Coventry University.
He advises on a wide range of financial planning issues including complex: retirement, pension & tax planning together with niche tax mitigation for multi-property owners. Richard has developed an interest in estate planning and asset protection through his membership of STEP and is a trusted advisor to a number of high net worth families & business owners.
Richard is an Affiliate member of STEP, the world’s leading organisation for advisers who focus on family inheritance and succession planning. He is also a member of the London Institute of Banking & Finance and holds many advanced qualifications in both financial planning, trusts & taxation.
Richard Bishop Qualifications
- Diploma for Financial Advisers
- Advanced Financial Advice
- Financial Services, Regulation and Ethics
- Certificate in Equity Release Solutions
- Certificate in Fundamentals of Equity Release
- Certificate in Long-Term Care Insurance
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice
- STEP Certificate in Trusts and Estates – England and Wales