Mr & Mrs Cooper
Later Life Advice & Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA)
Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA)
The Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA) helps those in later life and their families to find trusted accredited financial advisers who understand financial requirements in later life.
SOLLA helps you to find an adviser who is local and can help you explore what would work for you and where they are involved, your family too.
Our Director & Principal Richard Bishop is SOLLA Associate Members and holds the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Financial Services (LIBF)
- Certificate in Financial Planning
- Certificate in Long-Term Care Insurance
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice
- Fundamentals of Equity Release
Information about SOLLA
SOLLA was established in 2008 as a not for profit organisation dedicated to higher standards and accessibility to regulated financial advice for older people and their families. There are no shareholders and any profit is used to sustain the Society and its objectives.
The Society of Later Life Advisers is committed to:
- Promoting and raising awareness amongst people, their families and professional advisers of financial issues faced in retirement and later life
- Building relationships with statutory and voluntary agencies, charities, housing and social care providers, financial services firms and those organisations who are involved in the financial wellbeing of those in later life
- Raising the standards of practice of those engaged in advising older people by promoting the highest levels of professionalism in financial advice
- Identifying and developing best practice by the provision of high quality training and the distribution of the latest information and know how in later life issues
- Acting as a source of technical excellence for later life advisers
- Actively inputting into legislative and policy changes and contributing to debates on policy
Associate members are advisers committed to undertaking the accreditation and who have up to a two year period to become fully accredited.
The Next Step?
If you’d like an informal chat please call Richard Bishop on 01384 635457 or email: email@example.com
To arrange an informal meeting at our cost to explore your requirements, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org