Later Life Advice
- Retirement Planning – pensions and annuities
- Funding for Care Home fees
- Funding for care in your own home
- Equity release and Family Trusts
- Savings and investment planning
- Tax mitigation
- Succession Planning
- Wealth planning
Directors & Shareholders
- Business Succession Planning.
- Wealth Management.
- Tax Mitigation.
- Capital gains Tax.
- Advice on reducing or eliminating Personal & Corporation tax.
- Business advice.
- Business Growth Strategies.
- Business Property Relief & Hold Over Relief.
- Family & Business Trusts.
- Share Protection.
- Small Group Pension Schemes.
- Small Group Life Schemes.
- Directors life & medical protection.
- Shareholder Protection.
- Legal advice on property assets.
- VAT & Corporation Tax arrears.
- Cashflow planning.
Richard Bishop CeMAP DipFA MLIBF CeLTCI
Richard Bishop has been providing business and financial advice for over 20 year, he’s taught financial planning at Coventry University and has been involved in business support and consultancy with Wolverhampton University through the European funded KEEN program.
Richard writes for many of the leading industry publications.
- – Money Marketing
- – Professional Adviser
- – FT Adviser
- – Fund Strategy